My birthday is in November. Sometimes, my friends and family ask what’s on my wishlist. I used to have an Amazon.com wishlist, then an Amazon.co.uk wishlist, and now I choose not to use Amazon at all so I’ve put my wishlist up here instead. In no particular order, here are a few things that I would really like to receive as a gift:
- Scuba diving boots and fins. These look like they might be good? I probably wear a size 4.
- A rash vest, also for scuba diving, perhaps something like this)
- A new prescription mask. For diving. (Notice a trend here?) The Cressi Big Eyes Evo looks pretty good and they offer corrective lenses. You should email me to ask how bad my eyesight is before buying this for me though. 🤓
- I like this nice bowl, and a lot of other pretty stuff on this site
Coffee from Ritual roasters in California. I like bright, fruity coffees from Africa and when I brought some of this coffee back after my last visit to see my family I was very, very sad when it inevitably ran out.I have enough coffee right now
- A gift voucher to the shop where I buy gym clothes
- A wine chiller of any sort really, but this Le Creuset one looks like it’s good for a small flat and effective at chilling.
I like the idea of a book subscriptionI have enough books to read right now
- Practice locks so I can work on my lockpicking skills
- A new head for my Benro backpacking tripod. The one I have currently is kinda fucked up and broken, but the tripod itself is really good still.
- Some nice over-ear headphones and/or desktop speakers for my desktop computer at home. I’m using a pair that are completely disintegrating, meaning the exposed foam is just oozing out. They still work okay. But a replacement wouldn’t go amiss.